Ontario Hosta Society thanks you for your support and interest in the OHS!
- One Year with electronic (E-mail) newsletter $15.00
- Three Years with electronic (E-mail) newsletter $40.00
"What do I get for my money, and where does the rest of it go?"
The Ontario Hosta Society is a not for profit organization.
For your membership fee you will receive:
- Newsletters, usually four per year, with articles on hostas and a list of society events.
- Access to knowledgeable speakers and members.
- Access to unusual hosta varieties at the annual hosta auction.
- Access to OHS Club Plants available for purchase at the annual hosta auction.
- The locations for our events and refreshments served there are paid out of member dues.
- Many of our suppliers offer a discount on purchases if the OHS Membership card is shown.
- Opportunity to take part in a bus tour each year to see gardens and nurseries.
All in all we think that you get great value for money with your membership and encourage you to ask any questions you may have of your executive who are all volunteers. If any of you would like to volunteer along side of us as our society grows, it would be much appreciated. We have a lot of fun doing it and our volunteers are the glue that holds us together.
- Membership in the OHS runs from January 1st to December 31st.
- Members joining after October 1st in any given year are deemed to be paid up until December 31st the following year.
Please make cheque payable to
Ontario Hosta Society
7 William St.
Georgetown, ON L7J 2L7